Why Choose Lotus’s Super Thin Recessed LED Fixtures?
Unlike traditional pot lights that can only be installed where the joist configuration allows these ½-inch Super Thin Recessed LED lights can be installed directly under joists if needed providing maximum layout flexibility.
- They are IC lights, which means that they are approved for direct contact with insulation and do not require pot light housing even in insulated ceilings.
- They are an environmentally friendly alternative to halogen or CFLs pot lights and save you up to 82% on your lighting energy bills.
- Lotus LED Lights is a Canadian company that stands behind its high quality products.
- Our customers have been very happy with this product.
Lotus’s Super Thin Recessed LED Fixture and Light Specifications
- They come in 4″ and 6″ diameters.
- The 9W Super Thin 4″ is equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb.They are available in white, brushed nickel and black trim.
- The 12W Super Thin 6″ is equivalent to a 65W halogen. They are available in white and brushed nickel trim.
- Both are dimmable without flickering.With LED dimmer switches you can dim down to about 20% of the bulb’s maximum brightness.
- Both the 4″ and the 6″ fixtures feature a 120-degree beam of soft light with a translucent covering to prevent glare.
- Both come in either warm white or neutral white light colours.
- The Warm White 3000K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. It is a softer light recommended more for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- The Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. The Neutral White is recommended more for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
- Both have a 50,000 hour life and come with a 5-year warranty from Westridge Electric.
Lotus Super Thin LED Energy Savings
9W Super Thin 4″
- 50,000 hours life when used an average of 3 hours per day means that this bulb has a lifespan of up to 45 years!! With an average lifespan of only 2,000 hours, you would need to replace an equivalent 50W halogen bulb every 2 years.
- They use only 9W per hour for an average of 9.86 kW/year costing you only $1.08 to operate per year. An equivalent halogen bulb would cost you more than five times that!*
- You would save more than $220 in energy costs by replacing an equivalent 50W halogen bulb with this Lotus LED fixture.*
*Assuming an average usage of 3 hours per day use @ $0.11/kWh.
12W Super Thin 6″
- 50,000 hours life when used an average of 3 hours per day means that this bulb has a lifespan of up to 45 years!! With an average lifespan of only 2,000 hours, you would need to replace an equivalent 65W halogen bulb every 2 years.
- They use only 12W per hour for an average of 13.15 kW/year costing you only $1.45 to operate per year. An equivalent halogen bulb would cost you more than five times that!*
- You would save more than $285 in energy costs by replacing an equivalent 65W halogen bulb with this Lotus LED fixture. *Assuming an average usage of 3 hours per day use @ $0.11/kWh
- Environmental Factors for Choosing an LED Fixture Over a Halogen or CFL Bulb
- LEDs use less energy
- LEDs have no poisonous mercury
- Consider the environmental impact associated with manufacturing, packaging and shipping an 22 halogen bulbs with a 2,000 hour life versus 1 LED fixture with a 50,000 year lifespan
Besides being convenient, flexible and beautiful fixtures, these Lotus Super Thin LED fixtures are Energy Star Certified and will save you on your energy bill. The choice between LED and alternative lighting is a simple one. Choose LED and consider choosing Lotus LED fixtures Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.Westridge Electric has not been paid by Lotus LED Lights for our endorsement of their products. It is our honest opinion that this is an exceptional product and we choose to share with our customers and readers.For more information or to book your service call visit or call us at 403-995-FLIP (3547)